TW-8000 Taut Wire Fence Sensor
Electronic Taut Wire Fence Barrier
- A stand-alone physical barrier and electronic breach detection in a single, modular system.
- Very high breach detection probability coupled with very low false alarm rate.
- System operation is unaffected by weather conditions, plus automatic compensation for temperature changes.
- The system is tamper proof and circumvention proof.
- TW-8000 could be combined with electrified high voltage low current system.
The TW-8000 taut wire fence design provides maximum flexibility for the use of TW technology. The TW-8000 taut wire system is a standalone fence barrier that can be combined with existing fence and integrated with build in electronic detection system providing high detection level with very low false and nuisance alarms since the system is not based on vibrations of any kind.
The Taut Wire fence sensor is an electro mechanical sensor with automatic self-adjustment capability to compensate for any weather condition such as high winds, rain, snow or high humidity and high temperature or extreme temperature changes.
The sensor post is designed to carry a combination of a sensor per single horizontal wire forming a fence screen. All sensors are linked to "RBtec" signal processing unit allowing the system to communicate and sensitivity adjustment from the control center.
The TW-8000 taut wire security fence sensor is designed as an Anti-climb detection fence to be installed on top of a wall, a fence, full height or as a combined and integrated with other sensors such as the Ironclad or RaySense fence sensors.