MICALERT Microphonic Perimeter Sensor Cable
Microphonic Perimeter Sensor Cable Kits.
- Ideal for installation on Steel Fence, Palisade and Ornamental, Wrought iron, and Metal fences.
- Plug and Deploy - Ready for installation affordable kits.
- No training or special tools needed, comes with installation manual.
- No calibration - The system self-calibrates.
- Maintenance free - 2 years warranty on the sensor cable.
- 22 Levels of sensitivity per zone easily adjusted with dip switches.
- Dry contact relay outputs (NO or NC), can be connected to any alarm system/DVR.
The MICALERT-303 Microphonic Cable Fence Intrusion Detection System is a passive electronic intrusion detector system. The system is ideal for outdoor protection and can be easily installed on residential or high security Steel Fence, Palisade and Ornamental fences. The MICALERT-303 microphonic fence-mounted sensor system is based on an audio frequency (AF) miniature sensor cable featuring digital signal processing (DSP).
The MICALERT-303 Microphonic Cable Fence Disturbance Sensor offers a solution for intrusion detection by the analysis of typical noise patterns made by a forced entry attempt. The system can recognize motion caused by an attempt to pass through the fence and disregard signals caused by weather conditions, preventing nuisance alarms.
The Micalert Palisade Steel Fence Sensor Is the ideal solution for protecting:
- Commercial and Industrial areas.
- Gated Communities
- Data Centers
- Water, Electrical and Utility substations.
- Car, RV, Boat or Equipment storage areas.
- Solar farms and Photovoltaic power plants.
- Self Storage facilities.
- Radio, Cellular, Communication antennas.
- Any fenced location.
The MICALERT is Available at:
Click on the logo to see distributor codes.
Single/Dual Zone Microcontroller Module (LPU-303).
Operating Power Requirements: 12 – 15VDC 40mA @ 12VDC
Lightening Protection: Gas Discharge Devices on all Inputs/Outputs & Communication line.
Alarm Outputs: Intrusion and Line monitoring output for each zone. Dry contact relays with N.O. and N.C. contacts rated 1A @ 12VDC. Alarm transmission via RS-485 Protocol.
Power Status LED.
Alarm Relay Status LED.
Tamper Indication LED.
Connector: F type Coax connection Sensor Cable Inputs for each zone.
Enclosure: NEMA 4x, IP-66
9.5" x 7.5" x 2.75” (24cm x 19.5cm x 7.0cm)
Weight: 2.2 lbs (1Kg)
Environment: Operating Temperature: - 40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
Relative Humidity up to 98% non-condensing.
Sensor Cable & Accessories: Maximum length per zone: 1000ft (305m). Avaliable in spools of 250/500/1000ft (75/152/305m)
Diameter: 0.118” (3mm)
UV resistant cable ties (610 per Zone)
End Of Line Resistor card: Outdoor weatherproof Enclosure Box ultrasonic welded to the detection sensor line.
Options: VX-25: Weather Compensation Unit (for Multi-Zone Installation).