Seismo Unattended Ground Sensor
Underground Sensor for Perimeter Intrusion Detection
- Detection Pattern: Circular (360°) Up To 10m/33ft Per Sensor
- 4 Sensors + Analyzer Per System
- Sensitivity Adjustment Per Sensor
- Plug & Play Installation UGS
- AI Based Detection Algorithem
- Connects with Dry Contact Relay to any CCTV or Alarm system
- Easy to Deploy and Operate, installation in minutes
- No Training or Special Tools Needed
- Event Classification
- Invisible System
- Seismic Detector Every 20-32'/6-10m pre-installed on the cable
- Standalone or Network Versions
The Seismo is an outdoor ground security system, which can be integrated with any existing security system, burglar alarm or CCTV system.
The Seismo system is system is 4 sensing units with an analyzer.
Seismo is installed underground and is able to recognize footsteps and vehicles movements.
Seismo is resistant to extreme environmental conditions such as weather & temperature changes and can work in a large variety of terrains with no interference by vegetation or strong winds.
The Seismo seismic perimeter intrusion detection system has been developed according to the highest standards and is designed to work without any maintenance.
The Seismo Underground Sensor (UGS) kit is Ideal for:
- Commercial & Industrial premises
- Utilities or Infrastructure
- Entry / Exit routes
- Perimeter Blind Spots
- Approach Detection
- Open areas with no traffic
- Private Homes
How it works:
When an activity is registered in the protected area, the seismic sensor produces a signal which is processed in real time through the advanced AI algorithm, identifying which type of activity has been registered; walking or vehicle and triggering an alarm based on the sensitivity level.
Sensitivity and detection is set and registed per sensor, this allows the system to be extremely flexable to adapt to different environments.
The included software allows easy, intuitive and user friendly calibration and operation
Seismo The First Affordable Seismic Unattended Ground Sensor
• User-Friendly: The system is completely plug & play, no training, no special tools needed.
• Reliability: A unique cutting edge machine learning algorithm. Seismo automatically and continuously calibrating to environmental influences, keeping the false alarms rate at an absolute minimum.
• Event Classification: The seismo algorithm classifies the threat and can be configured to different sensitivity levels for each potential threat (steps/vehicle).
• Invisibility: The Detector installed underground cannot be detected by intruders, and does not change the area’s appearance. This results in a system which can neither be bypassed nor sabotaged.
• Outputs: The sensor includes dry contact relay outputs (N.O, N.C) which provide silent operation and longer operating life.
1 Sensor – 538sqft/50sqm - 20'/6m Diameter
- 3 Sensors - 1291sqft/120sqm
- Detection pattern: Circular (360°)
- Power supply: 3 to 24VDC
- Operating voltage: 3mW (1mA@3V)
- Outputs: Dry contact N.O, N.C, Optional wireless.
- Operating temperature: -22f/-30ºc – +158f/+70ºc
- IP rating: IP68
Dimensions: 3.74”/9.5cm x 3.74”/9.5cm x 2.24”/5.7cm