Seismo Perimeter Protection Seismic System
Seismic Sensor Cable - Buried Intrusion Detection System
- Seismic Detector Every 20'/6m pre-installed on the cable.
- Detection Resolution of 20'/6m AND sensitivity adjustment per sensor.
- Plug & Play Installation
- Detects Footsteps,Vehicles movements and Digging
- No Training or Special Tools Needed
- Event Classification.
- Software Integration with RBtec Intrudalert
The Seismo is an outdoor buried security system integrated with RBtec Vidalert software allows to monitor and locate intrusions within 20'/6m with a visual alarm on the software screen.
The Seismo is installed underground and is able to recognize footsteps, vehicles movements or digging.
Seismo is resistant to extreme environmental conditions such as weather & temperature changes and can work in large variety of terrains with no interference by vegetation or strong winds.
Seismo Sensor Cable is Ideal for: Correctional Facilities/Prisons, High Security Facilities, Military Bases, Governments, High-end Commercial and Resedential.
How it works:
When an activity is registered in the protected area, the seismic sensor produces a signal which is processed in real time through the advanced algorithm, identifying which type of activity has been registered; walking or vehicle and triggering an alarm based on the sensitivity level.
The Seismo seismic perimeter intrusion detection system has been developed according to the highest standards and is designed to work without any maintenance.
Seismo Is The First Seismic Ground Sensor Cable.
• Accurate Intrusion Location: Detection resolution of 20ft/6m.
• User Friendly: The system is completely plug & play, no training, no special tools needed.
• Reliability: A unique cutting edge algorithm. Seismo automatically and continuously calibrating to environmental influences, keeping the false alarms rate at an absolute minimum.
• Event Classification: The Sensor algorithm classifies the threat and can be configured to different sensitivity levels for each potential threat (steps/vehicle).
• Invisibility: The Detector installed underground cannot be detected by intruders, and does not change the area’s appearance. This results in a system which can neither be bypassed nor sabotaged.
• Low Power Consumption: The detector consumes only 3mW
Up to 1640ft/500m sensor cable per hub.
Each Sensor – 538sqft/50sqm - 20'/6m Diameter
- Detection pattern: Circular (360°)
- Power supply: 3 to 24VDC
- Operating voltage: 3mW (1mA@3V)
- Outputs: Dry contact, RS485, Optional wireless/Cellular.
- Operating temperature: -22f/-30ºc – +158f/+70ºc
- IP rating: IP68
Dimensions: 3.74”/9.5cm x 3.74”/9.5cm x 2.24”/5.7cm