Fiber Optic Communication Infrastructure Security – Long Range Protected Distribution System
Fiber Optic Sensor to Detect Physical Attacks on Network Infrastructure
- Can monitor existing fiber optic cable or a new one.
- Up to 100km/62miles per processing unit.
- 24/7/365 monitoring for tampering – eliminates daily visual inspections
- Sensing 1 standard single-mode fiber
- Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS) Technology
- Within 3m/10ft resolution over the entire fiber.
- Signature-based detection – Detection By Classification.
- No electronics or power is required in the field.
- Software based zones
- The sensor can be attached along the outside of the pipe/tray or threaded inside the pipe/tray.
- Can use Dark Fibers or New Fiber cable
- Fits any Communication Infrastructure